View Profile Unbrekable

77 Movie Reviews

Tha waasss swwweeeettt

I really enjoyed it! Superb collab guys. And I loved the music

MarcyVF responds:

Thanks a lot! The music is from röyksopp and the Chick Corea New Trio. (Wow, you like jazz?)

.M.

A review?

Well... Sorry if you're not satisfied by the lengh of this review, but 5 words:

It's freaking damn good.

What's up with the 3.0 score!?

This is extremely constructive and awsome, I just LOVED the song, and I like the animation style. People just can't see what's good and what's not anymore. KEEP IT UP.

22 Game Reviews

WOW! If you want to have fun and laugh...

well this is the game to play! i was laughing EACH time I was falling on the ground... this is great! Play it, laugh, have fun.

WOW! nice puzzle game

Really good, keep up the good works!

I'm really disapointed

Oh my gosh... i'm a fan of wwe and this... is... the... shit! (in the bad sence)

I mean... i couldn't understand anything, the graphics were really, really bad and... this is plain shit... good idea though but plain shit

MessiaH responds:

Nope.

11 Audio Reviews

Good start! Try to equalise the instruments so that we can hear the keys a little better, and lower the bass on the upfront synth!

Keep it up!

Hey, good job! I loved some parts and samples of the song!

What I would suggest is this:
Refine the sine Synth you are using, maybe using a reverb or something to make it just a bit less thin,
For the piano keys near the begining, I love the idea, but to make it sound more real, try using a Sidechain, or again, dont keep the notes at the same velocity!

Keep up the great work bro!

Azusad responds:

Thanks for the comment!

I actually might tweak it a bit (When i have time) :)

=#

Sounds a bit cheap on the drums, but the rest is kinda cool!

ISPRAH responds:

I made two versions of this track - this one was more of an experiment with the sound, the other uses the same layout and crappy vocal cut but i think you'd like it more, also a very different style but let me know if you want to hear it and I'll upload it.

Hey Guys! My name is Unbreky and I'm a DJ on Mixcloud... So if you dig Electro, House and party music, check my monthly radio show from Mixcloud. <3

27, Male