DCK: Drunk Klunk DCK: Drunk Klunk

WOW! If you want to have fun and laugh...

well this is the game to play! i was laughing EACH time I was falling on the ground... this is great! Play it, laugh, have fun.

Busy Burger Busy Burger

WOW! nice puzzle game

Really good, keep up the good works!

WWEi - Raw Edition WWEi - Raw Edition

I'm really disapointed

Oh my gosh... i'm a fan of wwe and this... is... the... shit! (in the bad sence)

I mean... i couldn't understand anything, the graphics were really, really bad and... this is plain shit... good idea though but plain shit

MessiaH responds:

Nope.

Drawing Lesson #2 Drawing Lesson #2

You're a good artist! But not a Great teacher...

it's true, you're a really good artist, you're graphics are trully great! but it's not the point of you're tutorial... Me, i tried to draw so i took a look at you'Re tutorial... but I didin't LEARN anything... try to put more information on you'Re project and you'll be a good teacher

ps. pleaze dont take it bad, really!

Waiise responds:

I understand, I'll make a better tutorial next time, promise.

Break Out .dimensions. Break Out .dimensions.

Hey you could make something great

If you put some great music, some cool graphic and menus, dificulty, level and thing this could probably get a 4 roughly but with some effects! you should do so things with that!

Blue Ball DEMO Blue Ball DEMO

ADICTIVE!!

i really did like it!!! if the reviews or the score isn't good, dont matter, it IS good!!!
score: 3.5 stars! (wow)

zeekoid responds:

WOW!i didn't know ppl would like it like that. wen im dont there's going to be more than 30 lvlz.

Button Tutorial (improved Button Tutorial (improved

been done thousands of time...and better

well been....SO MUCH TIME done...sry but yours is not great
score: 1 star (..zzz....)

Tic-Tac-Toe Levels Tic-Tac-Toe Levels

not entertaning at all

that's it...it's not entertaning, i almost didn't finish my FIRST game...
score: 2 stars (not fun)

earl223 responds:

Yup... the AI "REALLY" wants to win. =) Sorry about that, maybe I should add some difficulty levels.

Madness vs Dom Tolem Madness vs Dom Tolem

YAY i saved this games!

You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal! i voted five, i LOVED the cursor! really great, but the game is a litle bit bugging but really fun and great! keep up the good work!!

score: 4 stars (nice game)

Aggressive Alpine Skiing Aggressive Alpine Skiing

wow! at last an original game

it...was...GREAT! play it...PLAY IT!

score: 4.5 stars (PLAY IT I SAYD!)