After 9 on the Weekends (demo) After 9 on the Weekends (demo)

Good start! Try to equalise the instruments so that we can hear the keys a little better, and lower the bass on the upfront synth!

Keep it up!

Felony Felony

Hey, good job! I loved some parts and samples of the song!

What I would suggest is this:
Refine the sine Synth you are using, maybe using a reverb or something to make it just a bit less thin,
For the piano keys near the begining, I love the idea, but to make it sound more real, try using a Sidechain, or again, dont keep the notes at the same velocity!

Keep up the great work bro!

Azusad responds:

Thanks for the comment!

I actually might tweak it a bit (When i have time) :)

Floating (Preview) Floating (Preview)

It's a good start bro! The hardest part is always making good bits into a whole song!!

1f1n1ty responds:

Thanks!

OUOG - Shaka OUOG - Shaka

=#

Sounds a bit cheap on the drums, but the rest is kinda cool!

ISPRAH responds:

I made two versions of this track - this one was more of an experiment with the sound, the other uses the same layout and crappy vocal cut but i think you'd like it more, also a very different style but let me know if you want to hear it and I'll upload it.

Feels Like Meh (NG Cut) Feels Like Meh (NG Cut)

Awsome

I share your passion of house music and creation itself and this track is superb. Nothing can describe that feeling :)

BrokenCrossfader responds:

how about "meh."

[TMM43]Where is the Rock? [TMM43]Where is the Rock?

Nice style!

I see you're trying some new genre! it's pretty cool! I like it! Of course, it's still at the developement stage, but keep it up man, I'd like to see where it is heading!

When You Come Back When You Come Back

Pretty good instrumental

I really like it, but it was a bit repititive without lyrics. Add some, and we're in buisness!

4/5
**** / *****

WyteNoiz responds:

Yeah I made it for a guy thats gonna sing on it. Gonna be the next biggest thing.

Hunter & Hunted Hunter & Hunted

Excelent beat, but feels empty

Let's make it clear, I really like it. But it feels like something is missing, just a little something. If you can, try to play around a little more at the begining, you should really try and work something out, this could be really awsome.

I give you 6/10, 3/5.
*** / *****

Remove Police Remove Police

Directly to my Ipod

I really can't remember another song I liked this much on newgrounds. The Flash is awsome, but the song is perfect. Thank you for this master piece!

CasualDays (Beaches) CasualDays (Beaches)

Excelent work!

Really good trancy song, Really good. Nothing else to say.